Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dear Readers

Sorry it took so long to get this going, & I do apologise for any serious disappointment upon finding out these pages are not about sodomy, buggery or anal retention (not that I actually understand what the latter is?), but I’m sure there are enough pages/sites dedicated to these topics anyway.
So, what is it about?
The word Analosophy is a combination of analysis & philosophy, where neither is more or less important than the other. (Apropos: Karl Marx’s view on humanity)
No, this has nothing to do with religion or politics, yes, it has everything to do with religion & politics!
Yes, I believe in a higher power, I call it Cosmic Energy, no, I don’t have any faith in any religious group (church, sect or splinter-group etc), and am not affiliated with any.
Yes, I believe politics is necessary because too many people are still ignorant, no, I don’t really like politicians, and am not in cahoots with any of them.
Religious & Political leaders all have a personal agenda, where there’s no respect for the world-citizens, & only power is revered!
Humans are being trampled upon & killed continuously, mostly in the name of one or other god or deity, but all for the love of power actually!
But essentially, these pages are for me, trying to get under the skin & trying to make sense of everything that just baffles me, but mainly trying to understand the sheer ignorance & stupidity so prominently present on this beautiful third rock from the sun, our planet earth!
If we would all see, accept & understand the single most important reality: Without this planet we’re all dead!, than we could all work together to make this world a better place.
Forget religion, race, culture, male or female because saving this planet should be everybody’s first priority.
Without it there is nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home